Monday, January 3, 2011

2011's 365 Photo Challenge Begins

Yes, that's right, I am starting my blog on Day 4 of my 365 Photo challenge. I had to decide how I wanted to show my photos and finally came to the conclusion that a separate blog from my daily rants would be best. I hope you enjoy as I try to learn my camera, visualize what I want to appear vs just what is seen through the lens and struggle to keep up with this challenge.

If you have seen the other blog I have, it's titled One-More-Minute. I am always behind. I hate it. This is not only a photo challenge but one where I have got to be dedicated 100% or I will fall behind and falter.

I hope that is not the case!

Here's Day 4's photo. and then behind are day's 3-2-1. I officially started this challenge on December 31.


And we're off!

Day 4



Day 3


Day 2


There are actually two from Day 1. This first I couldn't resist 
making it more whimsical with some Lightroom edits.


And this one which I only edited a little bit with brightening.


No comments:

Post a Comment