Sunday, January 23, 2011

24/365

I had a hard time picking one photo to post today, so I picked a few. I was testing some new studio lights. Something I have not used since the college days. (Really, I don't need to hear your comments. I know how long ago that was.) These shots are by far not great ones, but they are the shots that actually were in focus, had the sync right, had the least of the hot spots (no diffusers) and as you can see, only a few issues with the backdrop.

I've got hours of practice to go before I can do anything amazing with these lights, so you'll have to bear with me. My model gets props for helping tonight. E stuck with it for almost 100 photos. He took many breaks to do costume changes and going behind the makeshift backdrop to "get ready" for me. Eventually he'll sit still for me, Right? Sure, I can dream, but still, he was a great subject to learn with. If I keep working on taking photos of my guy, I'll be able to take photos of just about anything in no time.

Thanks all for taking this journey with me. It's fun, challenging, and well, a little stressful too. My head hurts from today. ACK! Off to dreamland to think about tomorrow's photo!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment