Tuesday, February 1, 2011

33/365

I decided to take this 365 photo challenge for many reasons. Helping myself be more comfortable with the camera, it's settings and composing my photos are just a few. Right after I decided to commit I saw that Willette was holding a new class and the price was right in my budget - FREE (you can still join if you are interested)! The Joy of Love started today. I think it's just what I need to keep this photo project refreshing and moving in the right direction - Onwards Upwards!

Enough of that - this is today's first photo for the class. 01:What They Do. 

I did take two that I was happy with. The first one here is the one I was striving hard to get. It's of my husband. He works from home and many days you'll find him on the computer with his laptop viewed on the tv. The second is of my son. He's your average kid - a kid that loves to play video games. Can't you tell?!






No comments:

Post a Comment