Sunday, February 13, 2011

44/365 12: Eyes

I took quite a few photos of "eyes" today. My son was the subject most of the time, and then some of our friends cooperated and I was able to take other photos besides torturing my family. I will post more of my eye shots after this photo, because it was my favorite, even though it was not just on his eyes. It's a look so serious and deep I have no idea what he was thinking, but it makes him look about 10 years older than his 4 years! Watch out world!



Our friend's son has beautiful eyes. I love how you can see he's grinning ear to ear in the first one without seeing his mouth. 


And their daughter. For the record she was pointing out her nose, not picking it! I really wish it hadn't been so cold out, I love taking photos of her! Indoor we were too far away from the windows to get really good light. This was the best I got.



My son asked me to take a photo of him and his friend together, but they did not want to sit still and cooperate for a good shot of them. This was through the glass window at the restaurant we hung out at. It's one more serious shot! From outside I couldn't get them to both look at me at the same time.


Then finally - one good friend shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment