Thursday, February 24, 2011

56/365

Are you as bored with this view as I am? Quite honestly, it sucks. I am not good at being bedridden. And I think my family is tired of me being stuck here too. Let's hope tomorrow brings better things. Like getting out of bed and having a normal day.

I am sharing two images. One is my dual laptop mode. I was able to watch Hulu and check emails at the same time. I also watched the shuttle launch on cnn.com and had tweetdeck running and keeping me up to date on the twitter world. The other is of my yummy Rita's I insisted on today. Ours is one of the only ones open through the winter. I wish it had been open at the time of my pregnancy - I could have lived there through it. Unfortunately it probably wasn't the wisest of choices for a bronchial issue, but it made me smile for a bit.

I have to say that the iPhone camera usually impresses me with it's quality. The first shot there was no flash used, the second I needed the flash and it totally blew out the ice cream. It's not like I had a way to diffuse the light, but it might be a fun test to try when I can sit upright again!


No comments:

Post a Comment