Wednesday, April 6, 2011

97/365

When I said I was going to get out today to take my picture, I never knew that I'd have so many different subjects or such a hard time trying to decide which one to post. My most favorite is the one at the top, but it was almost the last shot I took tonight.


As a family we went out to search for a rock. Yes, a rock. I have my husband working on a project and when it's done, I am definitely going to post a photo. This is an old railroad bridge in Savage Mills. I love the lines. I really wanted to jump over to the railroad track which is barricaded off, but then that would not be such a good thing for my son to see, now would it. I would have definitely had better shots, and I could have gotten the darn basketball some kid threw onto it!



 
 

     

You know I took some photos of my favorite little guy. This is only ONE of the many!


When we got home and it was still sunny and nice out, who the heck wanted to go inside?! We sure didn't. so, we hung outside a little longer. The neighbors were out and about again, and this little model, she is fascinated with seeing her photo. Her big sister finally got in a few shots too.



Yes, there are quite a few, but one photo tonight would not have been 
enough to express the fun and energy that this night held! Enjoy!
(I even managed a self portrait - look into her eyes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment