Sunday, August 21, 2011

231/365

GIVE 
(Hope)
Todays word was Give, and we were given lots and lots of rain today, immediately following that, we were given this beautiful rainbow to look at.


GIVE 
(Surprise)

When we pulled into our parking lot after the rain today, we found huge pieces of hail on the ground. We had just been given a break from the surprise hail storm. Where we were, we missed it falling from the sky, but this is what we saw.



GIVE 
(Replenish)
As I walked around watching the beautiful rainbow, and the steam rising from the now chilled ground, this stopped me in my tracks. So simple, so beautiful, waiting, just for me. The water has been given to replenish the earth, and this image was given to me to replenish my soul and to share with the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment