Wednesday, January 12, 2011

13/365

As always, things got a little crazy tonight. I tried to take some phone photos to meet my daily goal. This one is not out of the ordinary, but I still think for an iPhone, it's not too bad. Maybe I'll buy some fun little lenses for it and play around with that next!


Carousel's are another little obsession of mine, but that's something I inherited. My grandfather used to own one and my dad has been working hard to track down photos and whether it got moved somewhere. He's even working to create a replica of it. Now that might be just a little more obsessed than me, but I can't wait to see the finished results. I also inherited my passion for cameras from him. I have a long way to go before I have as many as he does, but I've still got time!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures Tracey!! You are inspiring and doing a great job with the camera. Keep them coming!
    Vickie Fluharty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can already tell it's going to be hard to keep up, but I am trying. Today's post is almost ready, stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete