Wednesday, February 16, 2011

47/365 15: kisses

Today's theme was kind of hard for me to visualize and I had a great idea when I crawled into bed last night. I was thinking I'd just redo the photo with my new idea, but these images weren't quite as bad as I had thought. I am going to post all three tries. (There was actually one more - it did NOT work at ALL) I'll save my idea for another image, hopefully soon!

1: My superhero son and a very sleepy Daddy. Unfortunately he isn't looking too happy, but I think it's because Super E was being a bit crazy!


2. A special momentary break in rough-housing. Really lucky to get this in focus. That kid is fast! 


3. A special wedding photo that my wonderful friend took. It captured one of the first of many kisses as a married couple. This was taken in 2004. Maybe this is why she started her fabulous Megan Evans Photography business?!

No comments:

Post a Comment