Wednesday, February 16, 2011

48/365 16: together (Self Portrait)

I think tonight's was a lot of fun, but it was not an easy one. I see lots of little things I would like to have changed - besides having about 40 minutes more of daylight!! Bring on the summer daylight hours!

I'm posting a few so you can see how insane the boys are in my house. the first shot - yeah - that's what we're working with here... the positioning is all wrong, so we moved around. the second shot - a little too far away still... third and fourth - just love this goofy crew. finally - one I think isn't too bad in lighting or in composition. whew. i need more variety in subjects, these two are tough to work with.






2 comments:

  1. Great shots! Love them all but the last one is my favourite. You make me long for spring. I wish I could see the grass in my backyard but there's several feet of snow covering it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really great shots! The one on the bottom is lovely!

    ReplyDelete